Sunday, June 04, 2006

Arsenal sign song and Rosicky sets targets

Song to Arsenal & Rosicky to Cech

Alex Song has apparently joined the Arsenal on a 4 year deal after spending last season on loan at the club from French side Bastia.

Out other summer signing, Tomas Rosicky, has immediately set out his intention to help break Chelsea's grip on the Premiership crown:

'I'm going to Arsenal to win titles and I have already warned Petr (Cech) it won't be so easy for them to win the league next

Rosicky also insisted he was going to Arsenal to become a Gunners legend in his own right, rather than looking to emulate Pires or departed Dutchman Dennis Bergkamp.

'I'm not going to London to replace Bergkamp or Pires, I am different from them and have my own style. I'm not scared off by anybody.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter easy hit